Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Enerpac
- Model: FTE150125S
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 5764941
Enerpac FTE150125S 396313 Tensioner El 150ksi 1 1/4" Bolt M CplrView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 41.7 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-558-0530 opt.2
Unit of measure: each
Series : FTE
Product Lines : Bolting Tools
- FTE-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners provide fast and accurate performance in difficult, narrow access foundation tensioning applications
- Versatile design is compatible with Williams, Dyson, Macalloy and similar studs
- Ideal solution that fits both standard and narrow access applications
- Similar to Standard Foundation Tensioners, Elliptical tensioners were designed specifically for foundation fastening applications on wind towers, and utilize the existing hex nut as a reaction point in order to eliminate thread fit misalignment.
- Unlike Standard FTR-Series Tensioners, FTE-Series Tensioners feature an elliptical geometry, which enables fit in narrow access foundation applications, without reducing load capabilities. Operators may access the nut with a Tommy bar rather then employing the use of an offset rundown gear. Elliptical tensioners are ideal for close clearance applications, or as a universal tool that will work in nearly any foundation application, whether standard or narrow access.
- 1. Max. stroke Indicator: Extends life by helping to prevent over-stroking of cylinder.
- 2. Long-life seals: For maximum durability and extended service life intervals.
- 3. Auto-retract piston: Simplifies use and improves speed of operation.
- 4. Elliptical form: Provides access to close clearance applications.
- 5. Corrosion protection: Zinc coating provides best-in-class corrosion resistance.
- 6. Quick-disconnect coupler (not shown): For safe, simple hydraulic connection. OPTIONAL 360 swivel available for additional hose positioning flexibility.
Maximum Operating Pressure (psi): 17,400
Bolt Diameter (in): 1.44
Bolt Diameter (mm): 37
Bar Grade (ksi): 150
Bar Size Designation: 1.25
Nut A/F (in): 2.25
Cylinder Effective Area (in2): 7.86
Load Capacity (Imperial Tons): 68.4
Stroke (in): 0.39
Minimum Bolt Protrusion (in): 9.45
Weight (lbs): 41.67
Dimension A (in): 8.74
Dimension B (in): 3.9
Dimension C (in): 6.34
Dimension D (in): 8.01