Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Enerpac
- Model: FTR751125SG
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 5764951
Enerpac FTR751125SG 396412 Tensioner Rd 75ksi No.11 Bolt 25mm Str M Cplr GrbxView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 25.3 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-558-0530 opt.2
Unit of measure: each
Series : FTR
Product Lines : Bolting Tools
- FTR-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners provide fast, accurate and easy tightening of external or internal-ring wind tower foundations
- Standard models are available for 75, 150 ksi and metric style Williams, Dyson and Macalloy bar types
- Long-stroke options accelerate process with single-pull tensioning
- FTR-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners are designed specifically for tensioning wind tower foundation bolts. These tensioners provide the speed and precision required by this critical application. Potential thread fit problems are eliminated through the use of existing rebar hex nuts as a reaction point.
- 1. Corrosion protection: Zinc coating provides best-in-class corrosion resistance.
- 2. Over-stroke indicator: Extends life by helping to prevent over-stroking of cylinder.
- 3. Long-life seals: For maximum durability and extended service life intervals
- 4. Auto-retract piston: Simplifies use and improves speed of operation.
- 5. Quick-disconnect coupler: For safe, simple hydraulic connection. OPTIONAL 360 swivel available for additional hose positioning flexibility.
- 6. Interchangeable bridge: For optimal application fit.
Maximum Operating Pressure (psi): 21,750
Bolt Diameter (in): 1.5
Bolt Diameter (mm): 38
Bar Grade (ksi): 75
Bar Size Designation: #11
Nut A/F (in): 2.25
Cylinder Effective Area (in2): 4.84
Load Capacity (Imperial Tons): 52.7
Stroke (in): 0.98
Minimum Bolt Protrusion (in): 10.24
Weight (lbs): 25.3
Dimension A (in): 4.53
Dimension B (in): 4.02
Dimension C (in): 2.01
Dimension D (in): 8.92
Dimension E (in): 3.78