Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Enerpac
- Model: PGTS4265S
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 5765865
Enerpac PGTS4265S 396139 Tensioner Single S M42 65 A/F M CplrView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 20.9 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-558-0530 opt.2
Unit of measure: each
Series : PGT
Product Lines : Bolting Tools
- PGT-Series Bolt Tensioners are designed for critical fastening applications in wind, steam and gas turbines
- Provide high performance in tight spaces associated with Power Generation applications
- PGT-Series Bolt Tensioners are loaded with performance enhancing features such as Auto-Retract Pistons, Cycle Counters and a premium coating to offer the ultimate in efficiency, durability and ease of use
- 1. Auto-retract piston: Simplifies use and improves speed of operation.
- 2. Long-life puller: For maximum durability.
- 3. Long-life seals: For maximum durability and extended service life intervals.
- 4. Corrosion protection: Zinc coating provides best-in-class corrosion resistance.
- 5. Interchangeable bridge: For optimal application fit.
- 6. Over-stroke Preventer: Mechanically prevents over-stroke, extending cylinder life.
- 7. Over-stroke Indicator: Extends cylinder life by helping to prevent over-stroking of cylinder.
- 8. Optional counter: Helps indicate when maintenance is due to maximize uptime.
- 9. Quick-disconnect coupler: For safe, simple hydraulic connection. OPTIONAL 360' swivel available for additional hose positioning flexibility.
- 10. Spring-loaded nut engagement: Keeps socket positioned on nut for faster and easier seating process.
- 11. Auto-engage nut rundown: For rapid and accurate seating of nuts.
Maximum Operating Pressure (psi): 21,750
Bolt Diameter (in): 1.65
Bolt Diameter (mm): 42
Threaded Fastner Range (mm): M42 x 4.5
Nut A/F (in): 2.56
Cylinder Effective Area (in2): 9.7
Load Capacity (Imperial Tons): 105.5
Stroke (in): 0.39
Minimum Bolt Protrusion (in): 3.11
Weight (lbs): 27.01
Dimension A (in): 5.28
Dimension B (in): 4.09
Dimension C (in): 1.73
Dimension D (in): 6.97
Dimension E (in): 3.9
Dimension S (in): 1/2