Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: Irwin Tools
- SKU: 2084549
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 4935576
IRWIN 4935576 10CR Original Curved Jaw 10" / 25
- Typically ships in: 10 days
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Unit of Measure: EA
Select Quantity (minimum 5)
- Self-energizing lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power than traditional locking pliers, with no slipping or stripping.
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure – jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque.
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
|Item #||Jaw Capacity||Model||Size|
|4935576||1-7/8" / 48 mm||10CR||10" / 250 mm|
|4935578||1-1/2" / 38 mm||7CR||7" / 175 mm|
|4935579||1-1/8" / 29 mm||5CR||5" / 125 mm|