Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
This is the banded version of the Power-Wedge Cog-Belt. The controlled grip of raw edge sidewalls and superior flexing are combined with the qualities of a banded belt. Designed to minimize belt whip and turnover on the drive, the Power-Wedge Cog-Band provides outstanding resistance to oil, heat and harsh environments. It’s an ideal choice for applications where increased horsepower or speed is required or when unusually severe shock loads are encountered. The reinforced band across the top of two or more individual v-belts greatly enhances stability by preventing the belt from turning over or jumping off the drive.
- Prevents belt whip and rollover on long center distance drives
- Precision molded cogs reduce bending stress and improves belt flex Use on smaller pulley diameters to save space and cost
- Superior flexibility dissipates heat providing longer belt life
- Raw edge sidewalls produce a higher coefficient of friction reducing slippage
- Improved performance and efficiency
- Highly engineered tie-band permanently bonds or “ties” multiple belts together
- Enables belts to function as a single unit with even load distribution and wear
- Vibration is dampened
- Heavy shock loads are absorbed
- Fans, pumps, compressors, and more
- R3VX and R5VX cross-sections from 26" to 200"
|top width (per rib)||3/8"|
|depth (per rib)||21/64"|