The Problem Solver! Super II v-belts are the solution to the constant and costly problem of replacing ordinary v-belts on troublesome drives. Specially formulated fiber-loaded EPDM rubber compounds, engineered fabrics and high-modulus polyester cord offer greater strength, longer life, better heat dissipation and higher efficiencies than best-in-class wrapped v-belts. The unique CNA (central neutral axis) cord placement positions the strength of the belt lower on the pulleys to maintain stability and prevent roll-over. The raw edge construction results in more efficient power transmission and reduced energy loss.
- Higher performance alternative to classical wrapped v-belts
- More energy efficient than wrapped v-belts
- Unique design for longer life
- Less maintenance and downtime
- EPDM rubber compound is static conductive, resistant to hardening and glazing, and operates in a broad temperature range (-50ºF to +250ºF)
- Backed by our Iron Clad Guarantee
- Built to Chek Mate belt tolerances for a matched set
- Shaker screens, debarkers, industrial washers and dryers, and more
- A, B and C cross-sections from 17" to 144"