Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Gear drives hold a special place in the world of power transmission. They are the most preferred model of power transmission over short distances. Unlike the belts or chains, the system of gears is relatively simple; teeth on a plant mesh with others to transmit power.Read More
The Problem Solver! Super II v-belts are the solution to the constant and costly problem of replacing ordinary v-belts on troublesome drives. Specially formulated fiber-loaded EPDM rubber compounds, engineered fabrics and high-modulus polyester cord offer greater strength, longer life, better heat dissipation and higher efficiencies than best-in-class wrapped v-belts. The unique CNA (central neutral axis) cord placement positions the strength of the belt lower on the pulleys to maintain stability and prevent roll-over. The raw edge construction results in more efficient power transmission and reduced energy loss.
- Higher performance alternative to classical wrapped v-belts
- More energy efficient than wrapped v-belts
- Unique design for longer life
- Less maintenance and downtime
- EPDM rubber compound is static conductive, resistant to hardening and glazing, and operates in a broad temperature range (-50ºF to +250ºF)
- Backed by our Iron Clad Guarantee
- Built to Chek Mate belt tolerances for a matched set
- Shaker screens, debarkers, industrial washers and dryers, and more
- A, B and C cross-sections from 17" to 144"