0410300 B POWERTWIST ROLLER DRIVE 100
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: 0410300 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 155137
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|HPC Belting Regulatory Information|
|All Product Catalog|
|Silicon Certificate of Compliance|
|PowerTwist Roller Drive Installation Instructions|
Quickly and permanently replace belts on live roller conveyors. PowerTwist Roller Drive is a drop-in replacement for B/17/5L section V-belts. Easily installed without the need to dismantle the conveyor and proven to outlast and outperform rubber belts, especially on curves.
Best Suited For: Belt driven live roller conveyors or Rapistan® Conveyor Systems that require 9/16” round profile belts.
The ultimate solution… to your live roller conveyor troubles! A true drop-in replacement with the same ride height as endless V-belts while also allowing installation to be completed without any adjustments of idler/roller clearances and without the need to dismantle head and tail drive components.
• Increased belt flexibility for longer life on curves!
PowerTwist Roller Drive is a specialty Power Twist belt which means it carries all the great benefits from PowerTwist Plus!
No tools required! No matter what equipment you are operating, productivity is critical. PowerTwist Roller Drive helps minimize downtime with no tools required, easy installation in minutes without machine tear-downs or struggling with rusted-down motor bases.
PowerTwist Roller Drive can be made up to required length be hand in seconds and rolled onto the drive just like a bicycle chain. The custom multi-ply composite construction prevents roll-on damage.
• Easier, faster installation
• Easily installed without dismantling drive components
• Make any length by hand in seconds
Tame hostile environments If your V-belt drives are operating in hostile, nasty environments, you've got to take advantage of the high performance properties of polyurethanes. That's why we use a high performance polyurethane elastomer reinforced with multiple plies of polyester fabric for PowerTwist Roller Drive. This custom material provides PowerTwist Roller Drive with significantly superior resistance to oils, grease, water, and the most common industrial/agricultural chemicals and solvents. Plus an operating temperature range, with no loss of performance, of -40º F to +150º F. Conventional SBR/chloroprene brand V-belts simply can't compete.
If your drive environment is like hell's kitchen and conventional V-belt life is down to a few months, PowerTwist Roller Drive may be your long term answer.
• Longer belt life in harsh operating conditions
• Unaffected by extreme temperatures, water, steam, oil, grease, and common industrial chemicals and solvents
RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant.
|Minimum Pulley Diameter:||125mm, 5.00"|
|Top Width:||17mm, 5/8"|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Lancaster, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wilmington, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Wilmington, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.