0409300 PowerTwist SGT PVC B
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: 0409300 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 668049
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|Silicon Certificate of Compliance|
|All Product Catalog|
|HPC Belting Regulatory Information|
|PowerTwist SGT Installation Instructions|
PowerTwist SuperGrip Top PVC incorporates an ultra-high grip, extremely pliable top layer. Its soft PVC compound surface provides superior traction and belt life in tough applications combined with quick, easy installation without dismantling drive.
Best Suited For: conveying in slippery environments, up steep inclines or moving easily damaged products.
If ultra-high grip and an extremely pliable top are what your application demands, PowerTwist SuperGrip Top PVC is your solution. Combining the benefits of our PowerTwist Plus brand with value-added benefits like a tacky, compliant grip and superior conveying capabilities, PowerTwist SuperGrip Top PVC will not disappoint. This compliant top surface is attached with a proprietary “adhesive free” bonding technology that will not delaminate.
• PVC integrally bonded top cannot delaminate
The right belt at the right time! Instead of trying to carry all the endless V-belt sizes you might need, with PowerTwist SuperGrip Top PVC, you only need to stock the most common cross sections- A/13/4L, B/17/5L, and C/22- and you’ll have almost 100%, on-site availability guaranteed. With PowerTwist SuperGrip Top PVC, you will reduce the inventory dollars you have tied up in replacement V-belts and still have instant availability.
• Perfectly suited for A/13/4L, B/17/5L, and C/22 drives
• Reduced inventory… any belt, anytime!
No tools required. No matter what equipment you are operating, productivity is critical. PowerTwist SuperGrip Top PVC helps minimize downtime with no tools required, and has easy installation in minutes without conveyor tear downs. Like all of Fenner Drives’ HPC V-belts, PowerTwist SuperGrip Top PVC can be made to length with a flick of the wrist! They can be threaded through conveyors open ended and easily connected in place by hand without the need for tools.
PowerTwist SuperGrip Top PVC V-Belts have the same cross section dimensions as conventional endless V-belts and can be installed on existing pulleys with no changes in set-up.
• Easier, faster installation
• Easily installed without dismantling drives or conveyors
• Make any length by hand in seconds without any tools
Temperature range from -22°F to +150°F.
RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant.
|Minimum Pulley Diameter:||200mm, 8.00"|
|Special Feature:||PVC top surface|
|Top Width:||22mm, 7/8"|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Lancaster, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wilmington, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Wilmington, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.