0419250 Poly-Twistlink B 30m
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: 0419250 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 668063
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|All Product Catalog|
|PowerTwist Plus Installation Instructions|
|HPC Belting Regulatory Information|
|Silicon Certificate of Compliance|
BB Section PowerTwist Double-V V-Belt is a permanent drop-in replacement for traditional double-V rubber belts in serpentine drives, where power needs to be transmitted by both sides of the belt. PowerTwist Double-V V-Belts also transmit high power while exhibiting low stretch. Also has a fast and easy installation process.
Best Suited For: Ideal for use with serpentine drives or for use in conveying applications where a lower contact area between the belt and the conveyed item is desired.
The same great benefits! PowerTwist Double-V V-Belt is a derivative of our famous PowerTwist Plus V-Belts which means that you will get all the same benefits! The combination of high strength and low elongation under load simply cannot be beaten. Because they're made of a custom-designed, high-tech polyurethane/polyester composite, PowerTwist Double-V V-belts won't fail you when others may. The result? Less downtime. Higher productivity. Reduced maintenance costs.
• Everyday industrial workhorse
• Minimized maintenance time
• High performance polyester/polyurethane composite technology
• Easy to inventory
The right belt at the right time! Instead of trying to carry all the endless V-belt sizes you might need, with PowerTwist Double-V, you only need to stock AA, BB, and CC cross sections and you will have almost 100% on site availability guaranteed. With PowerTwist Double-V V-Belt you will reduce the inventory dollars that you have tied up in replacement V-belts and still have instant availability.
• Perfectly suited for AA, BB, and CC drives
• Reduced inventory… any belt, any time!
No tools required. No matter what equipment you are operating, productivity is critical. PowerTwist Double-V V-Belts minimize downtime with no tools required and has easy installation in minutes without machine tear-downs or struggling with rusted-down motor bases.
Single or matched V-belt sets can be made with a flick of the wrist! PowerTwist Double-V V-Belts can be made up to required length by hand in seconds and rolled onto the drive just like a bicycle chain. Their custom multi-ply composite construction prevents roll-on damage. If conventional rubber double V V-belts are installed this way, almost certainly some of the load-bearing tension cords will be broken, leading to significantly reduced belt life.
• Easier, faster installation
• Easily installed without dismantling drive components
• Make any length by hand in seconds without any tools
• Simplified drive design
Tame hostile environments If your V-belt drives are operating in hostile, nasty environments, you've got to take advantage of the high performance properties of polyurethanes. That's why we use a high performance polyurethane elastomer reinforced with multiple plies of polyester fabric for PowerTwist Double-V. This custom material provides PowerTwist Double-V with significantly superior resistance to oils, grease, water, and the most common industrial/agricultural chemicals and solvents. Plus an operating temperature range, with no loss of performance, of -40º F to +240º F. Conventional SBR/chloroprene brand V-belts simply can't compete.
If your drive environment is like hell's kitchen and conventional V-belt life is down to a few months, PowerTwist Double-V may be your long term answer.
• Longer belt life in harsh operating conditions
• Unaffected by extreme temperatures, water, steam, oil, grease, and common industrial chemicals and solvents
Reduce transmitted vibration. All conventional V-belts with a continuous internal mono tension cord will transmit vibrations from the motor to driveN components; these vibrations cause system noise and can significantly shorten bearing life. The segmented twist-lock design of PowerTwist Double-V acts as a vibration dampener - vibration can enter a link but cannot be transmitted as there is no continuous tension cord present. Save your bearings - fit PowerTwist Double-V V-belts!
• unique belt construction dampens transmitted motor vibrations, extending the bearing life and reducing noise levels
• high resistance to abrasion and shock loads
RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant.
|Profile shape:||Double Vee|
|Minimum Pulley Diameter:||125mm, 5.00"|
|Special Feature:||Vee profile on both side|
|Top Width:||17mm, 5/8"|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Lancaster, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wilmington, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Wilmington, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.