L01Z20 NuTLink V-Belt Z/10 20m
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: L01Z20 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 817559
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|All Product Catalog|
|NuTLink V-Belts MSDS|
|NuTLink Installation Instructions|
|HPC Technical Data- Metric|
|Silicon Certificate of Compliance|
|HPC Technical Data- Imperial|
When your drive needs more “muscle”, NuTLink V-Belts offer a permanent replacement upgrade from classical rubber V-belts while ensuring industry standard power ratings, a longer lasting belt, superior oil, chemical, and temperature resistance, and also fast, easy installation.
Best Suited For: Heavier, shock loaded applications and reciprocating engine powered drives that use classical Z/10 Section industrial rubber V-belt.
A Longer Lasting Belt NuTLink Detachable V-Belts are made from a polyester/polyurethane composite. This combination ensures a longer belt life even in the harshest conditions — up to 20 times longer in some applications.
• High resistance to extreme temperatures (-40° to +116°C)
• High resistance to abrasive materials
• High resistance to water, steam, oil and most chemicals
Fit in Minutes, Not Hours The link construction means that belts can be fitted easily and quickly even on inaccessible drives. Belts can be joined around the shafts without dismantling the drive.
•Links connected with metal T-studs
• Install without dismantling drive
Make to Any Length - Reduce Your Belt Stocks With NuTLink Detachable V-Belts, there is no need to hold stocks of every belt length. Make to length on site simply by adding or removing links.
• Reduced V-belt inventory . . . any belt: any time
Minimal Maintenance - Fit & Forget! High quality materials ensure that the belt displays minimal stretch even over long periods. Hence, minimal retensioning is required.
• Permanent drop-in replacements
• High horsepower; low stretch
Reduced Vibration/Noise The link design means that NuTLink V-Belts can reduce transmitted vibration and belt noise by up to 50%.
• RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
• NuTLink is available in all the main industry belt profiles: Z/10, A/13, B/17, C/22.
|Minimum Pulley Diameter:||45mm|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Lancaster, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wilmington, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Wilmington, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.