4928010 Blue 80 EC 8mm x 5mm
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: 4928010 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1436050
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Eagle Blue 80 EC Non-Reinforced Vee Belting is made of solid polyurethane designed specifically for direct food contact within the framework defined by the Regulation 1935/2004/EC. Also offers excellent abrasion resistance and high elasticity. Packaged in 100'/30.5m lengths.
Best Suited For: Light duty conveying applications involving direct food contact.
Eagle Blue 80 EC Non-Reinforced Vee Belting is Fenner Drives’ latest addition to the already stellar Eagle line. This Eagle premium belt is suitable for repeat use direct food contact at temperatures up to 40ºC (104°F) with all food types having a pH of greater than 4.5.
Independently certified to meet the requirements of European Regulation 10/2011 (and the legislation which it replaces; Commission Directive 2002/72/EC) within the framework defined by the Regulation 1935/2004/EC (27/10/2004) relating to plastic materials and articles intended to come into direct contact with foodstuffs.
When used in a range of “typical” process environments, Eagle EC belting will not allow components to migrate into food in quantities that could endanger human health, change the composition of the food in an unacceptable way or deteriorate the taste and smell of foodstuffs.
- 80 Shore A durometer polyurethane belting
- Eagle premium belting for repeated direct food contact
- Independently tested and verified to meet FDA standards for direct food contact
- For repeat use food contact at temps up to 40° C with all types having a pH greater than 4.5.
- Solid polyurethane construction
Produced in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards with exacting quality control, Eagle EC Belting is of such dimensional consistency sanitary conveyor system performance and reliability is improved.
Eagle Blue EC Non-Reinforced Vee Belts are easily welded endless in the field with a Fenner Drives Butt Welding Kit.
|Profile shape:||T-Top, Vee|
|Profile size:||10mm x 2mm x 4mm, 6mm x 4mm, 8mm x 5mm|
|Compliancy:||EC Food Safety, FDA, REACH, RoHS|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Lancaster, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wilmington, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Wilmington, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.