Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Fenner Drives
- Model: 1032008
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 154865
1032008 1/4" EAGLE ORANGE 85 100 FT
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 2.6 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 717-664-8290
Select Quantity (minimum 3)
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
What are the remedies?
- Make sure to clean the pulleys when contamination is noted
- Maintain a clean environment to prevent the entry of foreign particles
- Anticipate the problem of contamination and craft a more user-friendly equipment
Eagle Orange 85 Non-Reinforced Round Belting is constructed of solid polyurethane with an 85 Shore A durometer that provides excellent abrasion resistance, high elasticity, and is also self-tensioning. Packaged in 100'/30.5m lengths.
Best Suited For: An all-purpose, highly versatile non-reinforced polyurethane belt for virtually any light to medium duty conveying application, requiring a Round belt.
The Original Orange belt! Eagle Orange 85 Non-Reinforced Round Belts offer a simple and practical option for your conveying needs. Made from a highly elastic, 85 Shore A durometer polyurethane. Due to their highly elastic properties, these belts are installed preloaded and require no take-up or tensioning mechanisms.
- Independently tested and verified to meet FDA standards for direct food contact
- Solid polyurethane construction
- 85 Shore A durometer polyurethane belting
- High elasticity; no take-ups required
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
The proven workhorses! Eagle Orange 85 Non-Reinforced Round belts are the proven workhorses for material transfer and light-duty power transmission applications.
Precise parameters and exacting quality standards result in a belt of such dimensional consistency that it maintains constant speed, which improves the performance of your conveyor system and provides smoother power transmission or motion transfer.
Eagle Orange Non-Reinforced Round belts are easily welded endless in the field with a Fenner Drives Butt Welding Kit.
|Profile size:||1/2", 1/4", 1/8", 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 2mm, 3/16", 3/32", 3/4", 3/8", 3mm, 4mm, 5/16", 5/8", 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9/16"|
|Compliancy:||FDA, REACH, RoHS|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/