493020030M Ivory 85 RSGT PU B/17 30m
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: 493020030M | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 817541
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|Silicon Certificate of Compliance|
|Eagle Overlap Welding Instructions|
|Safety Data Sheet - Article Exemption|
|Eagle Butt Welding Instructions|
Eagle Ivory 85 Reinforced SGT PU is constructed of a polyester cord reinforced 85 A durometer polyurethane base belt made and a high-grip, low-wear SGT (SuperGrip Top) polyurethane top surface. Packaged in 100'/30.5m lengths.
Best Suited For: Conveying applications that require a strong, low stretch vee belt combined with a super grip surface. Perfect for conveying in the most abrasive environments such as moving concrete blocks, bricks, and tiles of all types.
Look no further! We have the grip you are seeking! Fenner Drives Eagle 85 Reinforced SGT PU Vee belts are the toughest and most durable SuperGrip Top in our product line. Harder and less pliable than our other offering, this relatively soft polyurethane compound provides superior traction for tough applications. This belt combines a 70A polyurethane SuperGrip Top surface for superior abrasion resistance with a durable 85A base durometer and a polyester reinforcing tensile member for maximum strength!
• 70A polyurethane SuperGrip Top for superior abrasion resistance
• 85A polyurethane base durometer
• Integrally bonded tops cannot delaminate
• Polyester reinforcing tensile member
• RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
Eagle Ivory 85 Reinforced SGT PU Belting wears up to 3x longer than our PVC SuperGrip Top and is ideal for inclines and declines in the ceramic and roof tile sectors!
Eagle Ivory 85 Reinforced SGT PU Vee Belts are easily welded endless in the field with either a Fenner Drives Butt Welding Kit or for the strongest weld possible, a Fenner Drives Overlap Welding Kit.
Since Eagle Ivory 85 Reinforced SGT PU Vee Belts are not self-tensioning, they work perfectly with Fenner Drives’ own T-Max Automatic Belt Tensioners.
|Profile size:||A/13, B/17, C/22|
|Reinforcement:||Single Polyester Cord|
|Material:||Polyurethane, Polyurethane Top Surface|
|Special Feature:||Polyurethane Gip Top Surface|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Lancaster, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wilmington, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Wilmington, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.