$181.17 Each Prices subject to change
Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
DIXON B5102S300-A 3" B5102 SILC STD. HANDLE
Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Prices are subject to change
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $1
Typically Ships in: 1 day
Returnable: See conditions
Add this item to your saved items and easily come back later.
316L Stainless Steel
- Various automatic operations available
- Can be modified for lockout / tagout
- All wetted surfaces are sanitary finish 316L stainless steel
- PTFE valve disc bushings reduce friction and increase cycle life
- 3-position reversible handle
- All sizes use only 3/4" of line space
- The grooved clamp housing connects directly to the corresponding sanitary clamp size
- 100% tested / 100% inspected
- Field serviceable (no special tools required)
Pressure rating (PSI), Flow Coefficient (CV), Assembly Torque (in. lbs.) and Break Torque (in. lbs.) information supplied is based on water media at 68°F
WARNING : This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Break torque: 350 in. lbs.
- Assembly torque: 28.8 in. lbs.
- Flow coefficient: 372 CV
|Material||316L Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Range||15°F to 200°F ( -9.4°C to 93°C )|
|Pressure Rating||100 PSI 0.4 inches Hg vacuum @ 68°F minimal line|