$1,501.05 Each Prices subject to change
Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
DIXON DDC150SS 1 1/2" S S COUPLER X FEMALE N P T
Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Prices are subject to change
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $1
Free Gift with this product
Typically Ships in: 1 day
Returnable: See conditions
Add this item to your saved items and easily come back later.
316 Stainless Steel
- Dry disconnect couplings are designed for the quick and spill free connection and disconnection of hoses and pipelines. They are used by producers of ink, adhesives, fatty acids, pharmaceuticals, liquid soaps, petroleum, chemicals, agricultural and a wide variety of common caustic and specialty acids.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Compatible with Mann-Tek, Avery Hardoll and Todo-matic and any other product produced according to NATO standard STANAG 3756
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- All wetted parts are stainless steel
- Rollers are Hastelloy C276 on the stainless steel shaft
- Coupler has built-in swivel
- Shaft journal in stainless steel embedded in PTFE to eliminate seizure
- The protective ring is a specially formulated, weather resistant and electrically conductive rubber compound
- Selectivity - to avoid product contamination, selective versions of the couplers and adapters are available. Contact Dixon for further information.
- Easy to handle - push and turn - free flow, turn and pull - closed
- Time saving - no need to drain hoses or pipe systems
- Economical - no loss or spillage of liquids at connection or disconnection
- Safety - the valve cannot be opened until the unit is coupled
- Environmental friendly - accidental spillage eliminated when properly used
- Safe and reliable - due to rugged construction
- Product life - uncomplicated design and high quality materials ensures long product life
- Working pressure is based on PSI at ambient temperature 70°F, for pressure ratings at other temperatures contact Dixon.
- Produced according to NATO standard STANAG 3756 and ATOFINA SGM 2049.TUY.C.
- Use with composite (Polyeten PE-HD 300) plugs for protection against corrosion; plugs withstand hot and cold environments.
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Female Thread Size||1-1/2"|
|Body Size||70 mm|
|Working Pressure||360 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|
Easy and quick.Read more
Reasonable and reasonably fast shipping
My order was processed very quickly even with the changes I made on my original order with friendly people at MRORead more
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Dixon 6hf6-b 3/4" iso-b coupler 3/4" nptf bras 200025-6
Great price, fast delivery.Read more