$199.81 Each Prices subject to change
Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Dixon GB66 6" Boss GJ Stem Plated Iron
Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Prices are subject to change
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $1
Typically Ships in: 1 day
Returnable: See conditions
Add this item to your saved items and easily come back later.
- Boss couplings are all-purpose hose couplings, universally recommended for steam hose connections. They are also widely used for air, water, fluid petroleum, chemicals and liquid petroleum gas up to 1" ID.
- Boss couplings can be applied to many types of rubber, synthetic, plastic, metallic or semi-metallic hose. Consult Dixon for specific media capabilities.
- Boss Ground Joint Complete couplings supply a convenient threaded fitting to connect two lengths of hose, or a single length to a male or female threaded outlet.
- Use with Boss Clamps
- Recommended for steam service up to 450°F (232°C).
- The stem part that is clamped to the hose is one half of the Boss Grount Joint connection. The Boss Ground Joint spud part of the coupling serves as the other half and is usually fixed to the equipment. The two halves are connected or disconnected by rotating the wing nut on the spud. When connected they achieve both a mechanical, and a pressure seal.
- Leakproof seal forms when the metal head of the stem makes contact with the patented polymer seat in the Boss Ground Joint spud.
- Easy to seal
- Worn-out hose couplings can be dangerous. They should be checked regularly and replace when necessary. Each coupling user should review applications and add safety devices where indicated.
- Note. Pressurized steam is an extremely dangerous commodity. Only hose, fittings, clamps and accessory items that have been approved for steam service should ever be used! Never use an unapproved item for steam service. Always follow the manufacturer's product recommendations for pressurized steam handling.
Dixon 6hf6-b 3/4" iso-b coupler 3/4" nptf bras 200025-6
Great price, fast delivery.Read more
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Easy and quick.Read more
Dixon hose barbs
The products were as advertised and order processing and delivery was fast and efficient.Read more