ALRB130CBC Ac Line Reactors 480 Volts 3% Impedance 240 Volts 6% Impedance 600 Volts 2.4%Impedance
BRAND: ACME | MODEL: ALRB130CBC | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 884637
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Protect your sensitive equipment from harmful line disturbances with Acme AC Line Reactors. AC Line Reactors help prevent equipment failure and downtime, and can add years to the life of your equipment. Designed to protect DC motor drives, AC variable frequency drives and the motors they power. AC Line Reactors allow Acme to augment the Drive Isolation Transformer pack to offer both line and load power quality protection for a wide range of applications. Our product line features flexible design and ease of installation for use in a variety of applications such as paper machines, process lines, press controls and drive systems, along with tube mills and other sophisticated process equipment. These applications are found in such industries as food and beverage, paper, packaging systems and printing.
- Gapped iron core inductor - designed for optimum performance while providing harmonics compensation
- Precision wound copper coils - maximum protection from short-circuiting
- Compact design - allows for more flexible installation
- Finger-safe terminal blocks
- 480 Volts, 3% 60Hz; 600 Volts, 24% Z; 240 Volts, 6% Z
- Protects from damaging voltage drops
- Eliminates nuisance tripping of drives or circuit breakers
- Reduces motor current surges and power line spike currents
- Improves true power factor of capacitor input drives
- Cooler, quieter operation
- Reduction of harmonic distortion
- Longer life for motors and solid state components
|Out of Package Height (in)||7.000|
|Out of Package Width (in)||9.000|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||6.500|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||34.000|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Menomonee Falls, WI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Columbus Indiana||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Fort Worth, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Carrolton, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|San Antonio, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wooddale, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Norcross, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Portland, OR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Canton, MA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|South Bend IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Santa Fe Springs, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Columbus Indiana
- Fort Worth, TX
- Carrolton, TX
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Wooddale, IL
- Greensboro, TX
- Norcross, GA
- Portland, OR
- Canton, MA
- South Bend IN
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Greensboro, NC
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.