Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Diamond Chain
- Model: X-3378-010
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 100662
Diamond X-3378-010 160 Cottered 10FTView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 65.9 lb
- Unit of measure: per bx
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-872-4246
$657.95 Per Bx
ON ORDERS OVER $20
Returnable: See conditions
Transmission Chain, Class L bearing guides, and Bearing Suffixes - Questions first week April 2020Read More
The main issue with the chains is that they are considered ideal for small center distances of about three meters. However, there are some systems engineered to support chain systems of up to 8 meters. The chain system is mainly used for the following three tasks:
- Power transmission
- Conveying materials
This connecting link is available in either a press-fit or slip-fit construction and is standard on ANSI 80 and larger. Press-fit connecting links are recommended for heavy duty applications and press-fit cover linkplates are standard on multiple strand oil field chain.
- Engineered material minimizes impurities, which maximizes tensile and fatigue strength.
- Diamond Chain Company’s proprietary carbon content and special alloy chemistries maximize the effectiveness of the heat treatment process.
- Proprietary heat-treating process ensures consistent case hardening depth, which results in maximized wear life, less downtime, and lower costs.
|Number Of Teeth||160|