Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Diamond Chain
- Model: GNI-1189
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 100855
Diamond GNI-1189 25NP OFFSET 2PITCHView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-872-4246
- MOQ: 13
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
The main issue with the chains is that they are considered ideal for small center distances of about three meters. However, there are some systems engineered to support chain systems of up to 8 meters. The chain system is mainly used for the following three tasks:
- Power transmission
- Conveying materials
This link is available for all sizes of single strand chain and consists of an offset link and roller link assembled together. This link’s pin is press fit in the offset linkplates and is riveted for a secure fit. The press-fit construction of this assembly greatly increases its structural rigidity, reliability, and durability. For these reasons, the twopitch offset assembly is recommended over a single-pitch offset link.
- Engineered material minimizes impurities, which maximizes tensile and fatigue strength.
- Diamond Chain Company’s proprietary carbon content and special alloy chemistries maximize the effectiveness of the heat treatment process.
- Proprietary heat-treating process ensures consistent case hardening depth, which results in maximized wear life, less downtime, and lower costs.
|Number Of Teeth||25|