Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Diamond Chain
- Model: C-427043CL-00-P
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 101763
Diamond C-427043CL-00-P C2060H Spring Clip Connecting LinkView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.1 lb
- Unit of measure: each
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-872-4246
- MOQ: 20
ON ORDERS OVER $20
Returnable: See conditions
Transmission Chain, Class L bearing guides, and Bearing Suffixes - Questions first week April 2020Read More
Belt drives are some of the common devices for transmitting motion from one shaft to another using pulley system. The system comprises of a looped strip from a flexible material that help link rotating shafts.Read More
Spring clip connecting links come packaged with slip-fit cover linkplates. The cover linkplate is held in place by a spring clip, split at one end to permit easy installation and removal. This style of connecting link is standard for up to ANSI 60 chains. Press-fit cover linkplates are also available and are recommended for heavy duty applications.
- Engineered material minimizes impurities, which maximizes tensile and fatigue strength.
- Diamond Chain Company’s proprietary carbon content and special alloy chemistries maximize the effectiveness of the heat treatment process.
- Proprietary heat-treating process ensures consistent case hardening depth, which results in maximized wear life, less downtime, and lower costs.
|Number Of Teeth||120|