Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: TB Woods
- SKU: 32022
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 271.25.24
BOSTON 271.25.24 VARITORK CLUTCH 25 1/4 -- VARITORK CLUTCH
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 888-829-6637
- MOQ: 2
- Order minimum ($) may be applied. Add desired QTY to cart and proceed to checkout to view minimum
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in TB Wood's Terms and Conditions.
3. Claims for refunds or replacements must be made to the factory. Products may be returned only after written approval and a returned goods authorization number has been received from Customer Service or Application Engineering. Return shipments must be prepaid (Refer to Returned Goods Policy). Final decision about refund or replacement rests solely with TB Wood's Incorporated.
Disclaimer: The return policy featured below is for distributors only. Also, it is merely a copy of the text from TB Wood's Distributor Policy and Procedures.
The policy for returning products for defects in workmanship or materials is covered under the “Product Reliability” section.
Distributors and, occasionally, OEMs may want to return products that are overstocked or slow moving. Prior approval and a returned goods authorization number must be obtained from Customer Service or Application Engineering. This number must be referenced on the returned goods shipment. It allows us to identify the contents of the shipment, the Distributor who originated it and the reason for return. Freight must be prepaid.
Products returned for reasons other than factory authorized stock adjustments must have approval from Customer Service or Application Engineering and a returned goods authorization number. They must be sent by prepaid freight and will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. There will be additional charges as necessary for re-boxing and refurbishing. Returned goods must have been manufactured and/or sold by TB Wood’s Incorporated and must be in salable condition. They will be inspected at the factory and if reconditioning is necessary it will be charged to the Distributor. We reserve the right to reject unsalable products.
No products will be accepted for return or exchange if they are obsolete.