Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Designed to offer protection for oil-tight pushbuttons, switches, and pilot lights from dust, water, dirt, and oil.
- 0.063” carbon steel.
- Continuously welded seams.
- Captivated cover screws thread into sealed wells.
- 4-way standard pushbutton holes accept all brands of oil-tight pushbuttons, switches, and pilot lights. Hole diameter is 1.20 In. (30.5 mm)
- Immediate removal of cover is still permitted.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out.
Industry Standards - (IS2)
NEMA Type 4, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4 and 12CSA Type 4 and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
|Est. Ship Weight||3.00 lbs|
|Mounting Centers (G)||8.50|
|Mounting Centers (H)||2.38|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.