Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in an outdoor environment. Protects against rain, sleet and snow.
- 0.048”, 0.063” & 0.075” Galvannealed steel
- Concealed hinges.
- Spot weld construction.
- Rain cap.
- Mounting hole in back of enclosure.
- Provisions for sub-panel.
- Black quarter turn latch with padlocking provisions.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Oil resistant door gasket.
- Ground stud on door & body
- 3/8-16 Grounding Kit.
- Sub-panel mounting hardware included.
Optional mounting straps or mounting foot kits available.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS7)
NEMA Type 3RUL Listed Type 3RCSA Type 3RIEC IEC 60529 IP IP 32
|Description||Type-3R Hinged Cover Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||60.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.