Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and compartments. Provides protection from dust, oil and water. For outdoor application a drip shield and drain holes are required.
- 0.104” carbon steel.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Strong, rigid construction with body stiffeners.
- Gasketed overlapping doors eliminate need for center post.
- Black zinc die cast keylocking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Concealed hinge.
- Removable print pocket provided on door with 3-point latch.
- 12’ removable floor stands.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes.
- Panel supports.
- Oil resistant door gasket.
- Collar studs for mounting optional panel.
- Ground stud on door.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 3R and 12CSA Type 3R and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 55
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
|Description||2DR LP Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||540.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.