Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Can be bolted together in any desired multiple door arrangement. Designed to house electrical equipment and most standard type disconnects and circuit breakers, and provide protection from dust, dirt, water and oil.
- 0.104” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes anchor into reinforced top.
- Body stiffeners in large enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Mounting holes provided in bottom of enclosure for installing plinth base or securing to the floor.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black zinc die cast coinproof/padlocking handle on main door, padlocking on all other doors.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Large removable print pocket on main door of disconnect enclosures.
- Mounting channels provided in top and bottom of enclosure.
- Oil resistant gasket.
- Mechanical interlock provided on two door disconnect enclosures and all enclosures are provided with provisions for system expansion.
- Ground stud on door and body.
Powder coated white inside and out.
Industry Standards - (IS1)
NEMA Type 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 12CSA Type 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 55
|Description||2DR Disc. IMS Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||530.00 lbs|
- Cutler-Hammer Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Gould Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- IMS Enclosure 2-piece Subpanel Installation Drawing
- Allen-Bradley Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- GE Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Square D Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- SCE-MDMI2 Mechanical Interlock Installation Drawing
- IMS Enclosure Filler Plate Installation Drawing
- IMS Enclosure Plinth Base & SCE-FMA Mounting Angle Kit Installation
- Bussmann Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Siemens Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- SCE-TEMG, SCE-EMG & SCE-URA18 Installation Drawing
- IMS Enclosure End Plate Installation
- Mechanical Defeater (IMS Enclosures)
- ABB Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Moller Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- IMS Enclosure Dead Front / Swing Panel Installation
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.