Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
This product is intended for indoor use. It provides protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts. In addition, it protects the equipment inside the enclosure against introduction of solid foreign objects, falling dirt and water. It is designed for use in a standing or sitting position, supports both single and dual access, and boasts a top that opens for easier accessibility.
- 0.075” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- 25 degree sloped top.
- Door props on sloped door to hold in the open position.
- Oil and water resistant gasket.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Concealed hinge.
- Removable doors.
- Removable print pocket.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Rubber pads with provision for leveling pads on bottom of enclosure.
- Black, quarter turn latches on top door.
- Key locking black 3 point flush swing handle in front door of single access front and rear doors on dual access.
- Optional tamper-resistant inserts or padlocking handles are available.
- Mounting studs welded on insides of interior body for mounting optional panels on dual access console.
- Mounting hardware included for optional sub-panels.
Can be special ordered in type 304 or 316 stainless steel.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS1)
NEMA Type 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 12CSA Type 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 55
|Description||Console, Single Access Two Door|
|Est. Ship Weight||250.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.