Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and components in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet conditions. Designed to house most standard type disconnects. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water. For outdoor application a drip shield is recommended.
- 0.075” stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Oil-resistant Gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Holes provided in body for mounting disconnect operating handle and operating mechanism.
- Stainless steel concealed hinge.
- Doors are interchangeable and easily removed by pulling hinge pin.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latches are opened or closed with screwdriver (optional tamper-resistant inserts available).
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washer and hole plug included.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Black zinc die cast coinproof/padlocking handle.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS6)
NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12CSA Type 4, 4X and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
Disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) and operating mechanism are not furnished with this enclosure. Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
|Description||S.S. XEL Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||198.00 lbs|
- Moller Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Swing Panel ELSP for Encl. Height > 16
- Cutler-Hammer Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Sealing Washer Specifications
- Bussmann Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Square D Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Allen-Bradley Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- ABB Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Gould Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Siemens Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- GE Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Dead Front Wall Mount Installation Instructions
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.