Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instrumentation and components. For outdoor applications a drip shield is recommended.
- 0.075” stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable centerposts permit easy panel installation.
- Mounting holes in back of the enclosure for wall mounting.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Stainless Steel concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black key locking padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Removable print pocket.
- Oil & water resistant gasket.
- Ground stud on door and body.
Provisions for mechanical interlock. See Accessory section to order.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS5)
NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4, 4X and 12CSA Type 4, 4X and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
|Description||S.S. EL WFLP Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||155.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.