**SCE-72EL3016LP** - Cost Effective Alternative.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instrument, and components. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil and water. For outdoor application a drip shield is recommended
- 0.075” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Door clamps are quick and easy to operate.
- Concealed hinge.
- Hasp and staple for padlocking.
- Oil resistant door gasket.
- Collar studs for mounting optional sub-panel.
- Ground stud on door.
- Removable print pocket furnished if height and width of enclosure is 24” or more.
- Welded mounting provision top and bottom of back
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS2)
NEMA Type 4, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4 and 12CSA Type 4 and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
|Description||Nema 4 LP Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||202.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.