Add products to your shopping cart
The Department of Energy (DOE) established energy conservation standards for various consumer, commercial and industrial products including certain types of General Purpose dry-type distribution transformers. Act promotes transformer designs featuring reduced conductor and core losses that will produce considerable energy savings from the installation date and continuing over the life of the product.
- Aluminum or copper windings
- High quality, electrical grade core steel
- 41 & 73 Series have a 220C Insulation system with a 150C temperature rise
- 42 & 74 Series are copper wound and have a 200C Insulation system with a 150C temperature rise
- 60 Hz
- Wound with electrostatic shields as standard
- Standard enclosures meet NEMA 3R.