$643.31 Each Prices subject to change
Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
DIXON DDA400AL 4" ALUM ADAPTER X FEMALE N P T
Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Prices are subject to change
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $1
Free Gift with this product
Typically Ships in: 1 day
Returnable: See conditions
Add this item to your saved items and easily come back later.
- Dry disconnect couplings are designed for the quick and spill free connection and disconnection of hoses and pipelines. They are used by producers of ink, adhesives, fatty acids, pharmaceuticals, liquid soaps, petroleum, chemicals, agricultural and a wide variety of common caustic and specialty acids.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Compatible with Mann-Tek, Avery Hardoll and Todo-matic and any other product produced according to NATO standard STANAG 3756
- Aluminum poppet
- Stainless steel internal parts
- Conical valve seat reduces the risk for piston blow out
- PTFE bearing between the piston shaft and the piston guide eliminate the risk for seizure
- Easy to handle - push and turn - free flow, turn and pull - closed
- Time saving - no need to drain hoses or pipe systems
- Economical - no loss or spillage of liquids at connection or disconnection
- Safety - the valve cannot be opened until the unit is coupled
- Environmental friendly - accidental spillage eliminated when properly used
- Safe and reliable - due to rugged construction
- Product life - uncomplicated design and high quality materials ensures long product life
- Selectivity - to avoid product contamination, selective versions of the couplers and adapters are available. Contact Dixon for further information.
- Adapter is usually installed on the tank or manifold
- Working pressure is based on PSI at ambient temperature 70°F, for pressure ratings at other temperatures contact Dixon.
- Produced according to NATO standard STANAG 3756 and ATOFINA SGM 2049.TUY.C.
- Use with composite (Polyeten PE-HD 300) caps for protection against corrosion; caps withstand hot and cold environments.
|Female Thread Size||4"|
|Body Size||164 mm|
|Working Pressure||300 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|
Dixon hose barbs
The products were as advertised and order processing and delivery was fast and efficient.Read more
The dies work, MRO ... the retailer ... nice ... quick ... good price and delivered in daysRead more
Dixon h8f8-b 1" iso-b nipple 1" nptf brass 100002-8
Great price, fast delivery.Read more
Reasonable and reasonably fast shipping
My order was processed very quickly even with the changes I made on my original order with friendly people at MRORead more