Add products to your shopping cart
- Use with copper, aluminum and thermoplastic tubing.
- Manufactured for low and medium pressure tubing connection work where excessive vibration or tube movement is not involved.
- No flaring, soldering or other preparation of tubing necessary to assemble
- Slide nut, then sleeve onto tubing. The thread end of the nut must face out.
- Insert tube into the fitting. Be sure the tube is bottomed on the fitting shoulder.
- Assemble nut to body, and tighten hand-tight. Then follow the number of appropriate wrench turns for the given size.
- Temperature and type of tubing used are important factors in working pressure ranges. Pressure rating given at 73°F. For thermoplastic tubing, see manufacturers recommendation for pressure range.
- Temperature ranges are given for use with soft metal tubing. For thermoplastic tubing, see manufacturers recommendation for tubing temperature range.
- Not recommended for steel tubing
- Not recommended for applications using gaseous media.
- Underwriter's Laboratories listed for flammable liquid
- SAE J-512
- Reference SAE 060201 BA
|Working Pressure||200 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-65°F to +250°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|