Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Manufactured from CA 360, CA 345 or CA377 brass
- Economical fitting resists mechanical pullout
- Easy to disassemble and may be reassembled repeatedly, for a leak-proof connection
- Cut tubing squarely and clean tube end thoroughly to remove burrs.
- Place nut onto tube. Place threaded end of nut toward end of tube.
- Flare tube end with flaring tool to provide 45° flare.
- Clamp tube flare between nut and nose of fitting body by screwing nut on finger-tight. Tighten with a wrench an additional 1/4 turn for metal-to-metal seal.
- Flare tools are available, please contact Dixon for pricing and availability.
- The PSI rating given is based on a temperature of 73°F using copper tubing.
- Temperature and type of tubing used are important factors in working pressure ranges.
- Listed with Underwriter's Laboratories for flammable liquid, marine, refrigeration and gas applications. Meets functional requirements of SAE J512 and J513, ASA and MS (Military Standards).
- Reference SAE 010102
- Manufactured especially for hard-to-hold liquids and gases
- Use with copper, brass, aluminum and welded steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared
|Working Pressure||750 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-65°F to 250°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||25|