Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 48F-8-4
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 104983
DIXON 48F-8-4 1/2 X 1/4 MALE CONNECTORView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.1 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Manufactured from CA 360, CA 345 or CA377 brass
- Economical fitting resists mechanical pullout
- Easy to disassemble and may be reassembled repeatedly, for a leak-proof connection
- Cut tubing squarely and clean tube end thoroughly to remove burrs.
- Place nut onto tube. Place threaded end of nut toward end of tube.
- Flare tube end with flaring tool to provide 45° flare.
- Clamp tube flare between nut and nose of fitting body by screwing nut on finger-tight. Tighten with a wrench an additional 1/4 turn for metal-to-metal seal.
- Flare tools are available, please contact Dixon for pricing and availability.
- The PSI rating given is based on a temperature of 73°F using copper tubing.
- Temperature and type of tubing used are important factors in working pressure ranges.
- Listed with Underwriter's Laboratories for flammable liquid, marine, refrigeration and gas applications. Meets functional requirements of SAE J512 and J513, ASA and MS (Military Standards).
- Reference SAE 010102
- Manufactured especially for hard-to-hold liquids and gases
- Use with copper, brass, aluminum and welded steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared
|Working Pressure||750 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-65°F to 250°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||25|
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more