Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 63PT-1062
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 105510
DIXON 63PT-1062 5/8" X .062 BRASS INSERTView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
- MOQ: 6
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Use with copper, aluminum and thermoplastic tubing.
- Manufactured for low and medium pressure tubing connection work where excessive vibration or tube movement is not involved.
- No flaring, soldering or other preparation of tubing necessary to assemble
- Slide nut, then sleeve onto tubing. The thread end of the nut must face out.
- Insert tube into the fitting. Be sure the tube is bottomed on the fitting shoulder.
- Assemble nut to body, and tighten hand-tight. Then follow the number of appropriate wrench turns for the given size.
- Temperature and type of tubing used are important factors in working pressure ranges. Pressure rating given at 73°F. For thermoplastic tubing, see manufacturers recommendation for pressure range.
- Temperature ranges are given for use with soft metal tubing. For thermoplastic tubing, see manufacturers recommendation for tubing temperature range.
- Not recommended for steel tubing
- Not recommended for applications using gaseous media.
- Underwriter's Laboratories listed for flammable liquid
- SAE J-512
- Delrin sleeves and brass inserts convert standard compression fittings for use with industrial grades of thermoplastic tubing.
|Working Pressure||150 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-65°F to +250°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||100|
Perfect fit, excellent price.Read more
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more