Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Intended for fuel delivery service. Commonly used in the transfer of fuel to homes, airplanes, ships, etc.
- Recommended for discharge and suction service.
- Hand and electrically operated installation equipment is available. Consult Dixon for pricing and availability.
- Do not interchange with other manufacturer's fittings.
- Designed for internal expansion only.
- Dixon Holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system.
- Do not use a wrench or vice on ferrule
- Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure.
- Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high-pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations. Consult Dixon for recommendations on usage.
- Strict adherence to ferrule OD range (Internally Expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance.
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting. The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure.
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material. Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended. Consult the Compatibility Chart or the Dixon factory for material compatibility.
- For applications other than the ones list, please consult the factory.
- For use with Brass internally expanded permanent couplings
- H520 fittings are design for internal expansion only.
|Hose OD From||2-39/64"|
|Hose OD To||2-42/64"|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||50|