Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: Dixon
- SKU: 2932983
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 2JF3-B
DIXON 2JF3-B 1/4" TRUFLATE COUPLER 3/8" NPTF 420804
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Brass Plug: 300 PSI (20 bar) Maximum Working and 10,500 PSI (724 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Steel Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 11,500 PSI (793 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel sleeve and steel tubular valve
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Truflate Automotive Interchange
- Parker 10 Series, Rectus 55KM and Tomco A2100/PT400
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum OD||0.88" (22.4mm)|
|Pressure Rating||See Product Details|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|