Add products to your shopping cart
- Designed for applications requiring a coupling that can be connected under residual pressure with minimum spillage and air inclusion. Widely used on dump trailer wet-line hydraulic systems and oil field equipment. Not recommended for continuous hydraulic impulse applications.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Main coupler valve has a bonded face-seal to improve seal integrity during pressurized connection/disconnection.
- Redundant O-Ring on the coupler body will engage nipple for secondary sealing support.
- Coupling has a PTFE back-up ring on the valve sleeve to extend service life.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Aeroquip 5100-Series, Parker 6100-Series
- Snap-Tite 78-Series, Faster Series-FB, Safeway S51-Series
- Although wingstyle couplings are able to connect and disconnect while under pressure, it is recommended that hydraulic power supply be de-energized during connection to ensure operator safety. If it is not possible to de-energize the circuit, operators must be aware of their surroundings to ensure that an attachment or tool does not put them at risk, once hydraulic power is applied during the connection process.
- W-series couplings are not recommended for continuous hydraulic impulse applications at rated pressures.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum OD||1.49" (37.85 mm)|
|Length||2.33" (59.18 mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||3,000 PSI (207 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||13,000 (897 bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250° F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|