- Recommended for low-pressure discharge and suction service for compatible liquids
- King Combination Nipples are not recommended for steam.
- The working pressure may vary with the construction of the hose, the type of clamping system used and the application. Consult Dixon for recommendations.
- In accordance with the R.M.A. bulletin for oil suction and discharge hose, a coupled length of hose in any size, should be tested to 1-1/2 times the working pressure and held for fifteen minutes without leaking or coupling movement. For additional information and detailed instruction on testing procedures, see the Rubber Manufacturers Association (R.M.A.) handbook.
- Not for compressible products such as air or nitrogen
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.