Add products to your shopping cart
- Installs between standard ANSI class 150# flanges
- Valve conforms to MSS-SP-67,MSS-SP-25, API-609
- Valve has a cast iron body with extended neck, a nickel plated ductile iron disk and a replaceable EPDM seat.
- The valves seat backing ring ensures blow-out proof service.
- Can be serviced in the field.
- Rack and Pinion actuator has a hard anodized aluminum body, nickel plated anti-blowout pinion, Buna-N O-rings and NAMUR mounting.
- Actuator is tested to one million cycles and it features bi-directional stops for ±5º travel adjustment and visual position indication.
- 80 PSI plant air is required
- For spring return actuators must note fail position
- A wide variety of valve seat, disc and body materials are available
- A wide variety of options are available: spring return (normally closed) and double acting actuators, switches, solenoids, positioners, etc.
- Contact Dixon™ Sanitary at 800-789-1718
|Component Material||Nickel Plated Ductile Iron Disc|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||Valve: 200 PSI(bi-directional),
Actuator: 120 PSI
|Temperature Range||Valve:-20°F to 250°F (-29°C to 121°C),
Actuator:-40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93°C)
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|