Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- A wide variety of options are available: modulating, extra switches, transmitters, potentiometer, etc. Contact Dixon for details.
- Valves has a reduced port, a blow-out proof stem, a chrome-plated brass ball and an ISO 5211 mounting pad
- Valve has PTFE seats with O-ring backing for low operating torque and PTFE seats and double O-ring stem packing
- 100% tested
- Electric actuator has lightweight powder coated aluminum alloy housing and is NEMA 4/4X waterproof and dustproof
- Actuator features extended duty cycle induction motor, high alloy steel gear train, H-insulation class, visual position indication, space heater and manual override standard
- A flow path needs to be selected at the time of order. Customer verification is critical. If flow path needs to be changed after being shipped labor and shipping charges will apply.
- For spring return actuators: must not fail position.
- Even though there are torque safety factors built into our automated ball valve packages, actual service conditions must also be considered when selecting the proper product for the appropriate application.
- Severe service conditions such as dirty water, dirty air, all slurries, raw sewage water, oils, and other viscous fluids can have a dramatic affect in raising the torque requirements of ball valves as much as 75% and therefore larger actuators may be required. Please consult the factory when dealing with these types of applications.
- ISO 9001, CS, CE and CSA-C US
- RoHS compliant
|Pressure Rating||400 PSI WOG,
100 PSI WSP
|Maximum Temperature||Valve: 344°F|
|Temperature Range||Actuator: -41°F to 140°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|