Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Coxreels P Series "Performance" spring driven hose reels have a long history of dependability and trouble free performance. Their compact space-saving size and heavy duty construction make them highly versatile and virtually indestructible. Time-tested proven components, superior design and craftsmanship have contributed to its worldwide reputation as the most trusted hose reel.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet (Zinc plated steel swivel on HP models)
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Design & Structure
- Sturdy single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl and zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Air/Water Services
- Pneumatic Tools
- Chemical Fluid Transfer
- General Industrial
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Automotive & Fleet Service Centers
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).