Coxreels SG Series expands the capabilities of the "Side Mount" spring driven hose reels, adding a multi-position guide arm for maximum and convenient hose control. Ideal for tight spaces, the versatile SG Series (for air/water, oil and grease) and features a simple two-bolt mounting pattern for easy installation and detachment on any vertical flat surface. Common applications include service vehicles, tool benches, vertical walls and beams, vehicle lift systems, machine tools and more. The guide arm and roller assembly are easily moved to one of the six different positions with a standard ½" wrench.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet (Zinc plated steel swivel on HP models)
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Design & Structure
- Side mount design for vertical flat surface, cabinet or enclosed space mounts
- Adjustable 6 position guide arm & roller assembly provide maximum hose control
- 2-bolt mounting pattern easily mounts & detaches for temporary or permanent installation
- Solid one piece, 3/16" steel arm base for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Controlled retraction speed up to 80% slower on EZ-Coil models
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length.
- Non-locking, less ratchet option available (add suffix –BXC)
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Air/Water Services
- Pneumatic Tools
- Welding Shops
- Service/Mechanic/Utility Vehicles
- Chemical Fluid Transfer
- General Industrial
- Construction Sites
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).