Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
Coxreels SP Series "Single Product Delivery" spring driven hose reels are built to handle large hose diameters. Used in applications demanding large volume delivery in low and medium pressures such as fuel and water. The sturdy box-style frame has heavy duty steel cross supports to all four corners for extra strength and rigidity.
- External fluid paths with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlets
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE (AFLAS on 1" models)
- Electroless nickel plated steel swivel on 1" models
- Straight in-line aluminum swivel on 1 ½" models
Design & Structure
- Reel features a sturdy box-style frame design
- Reel adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Heavy gauge 1/4" steel base for maximum strength
- Reinforced steel frame provides maximum strength & stability
- Long lasting self-lubricated flange bearings for smooth rotation
- Heavy duty 1" stainless steel pinch-proof rollers
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel pawl spring
- Cast iron lock ring with non-sparking bronze pawl
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- General Industrial
- Bulk Handling
- Fuel Delivery
- Chemical Fluid Transfer
- Lube Skids & Trucks
- Service/Mechanic/Utility Vehicles
- Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations
- Aircraft & Fleet Maintenance
- Marine, Offshore & Ship Building
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).