Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Coxreels 1125 Series hand crank and motorized hose reels have the features demanded by industry professionals. The industry preferred design features a sturdy one piece all welded “A” frame base, low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- External fluid path with electroless nickel plated steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet (on high pressure HP prefix models)
- Swivel Seals: AFLAS (on high pressure HP prefix models)
Design & Structure
- All welded steel "A" frame construction for superior reel structure
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle
- Reliable bevel gear hand crank with removable handle for compact storage (model with suffix -C)
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Industrial Plant & Ground Maintenance
- Fire Suppression
- Construction Sites
- Pest & Weed Control
- Golf Course Maintenance
- Air Compressor
- High-Flow Watering
- Hydro Seeding
- Pressure Washing
- Agricultural Spraying
- Chemical Fluid Transfer
|REEL||CAPACITY||OPT. CAPACITY||SIZE INDEX|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).