Coxreels 1125PCL Series professional-grade hand crank and motorized cord reels feature the industry preferred design including a drum-located, easy to access slip ring assembly for simple routine maintenance and a sturdy all-welded "A" frame built to efficiently handle the most demanding of tasks. The unique permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings at each end of the drum allow smooth rotation and are specifically designed for rough, heavy-duty applications. These innovative models handle long length of 12/3 Gage or 10/3 Gage SO type power cord.
- Drum-located slip ring assembly with easy to access cover for simple routine maintenance
- Available with 30 Amps or 45 Amps, 600 Volt rated slip ring assembly (see chart)
Design & Structure
- All welded steel "A" frame construction to strengthen the reel structure
- Narrow width for convenient installation in restricted spaces
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation
- "Cable Keeper" to prevent the lead cable from whipping or twisting
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage
- Reliable direct gear drive - No chain
- See Motor Options below
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Power Tools
- Light Source
- General Industrial
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Service/Mechanic/Utility Vehicles
- Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).