Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Coxreels SS Series "Stainless Steel" hand crank hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive.
- Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease
Design & Structure
- Choice of stainless steel finish
- "-SP" Standard unpolished "as manufactured" stainless steel finish
- "-SS" Electro-polished stainless steel finish
- Each of these reels is built of their standard series with their own unique features & benefits
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle
- Reliable bevel gear hand crank with removable handle for compact storage (Model with suffix -C)
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Corrosive Environments
- Hygienic Environments
- Fire Suppression
- Medical Service
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Food & Chemical Processing Plants
- Bottling Plants
- Meat Packing
- Grocery Stores
- Restaurants & Commercial Kitchens
- Water Treatment & Supply
- Food Grade Washdown
|REEL||CAPACITY||OPT. CAPACITY||SIZE INDEX|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).