Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Brass Plug: 300 PSI (20 bar) Maximum Working and 12,700 PSI (876 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Steel Plug: 300 PSI (20 bar) Maximum Working and 12,400 PSI (855 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel springs. Carbon steel balls and retaining rings.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- ARO 210
- Parker 50-Series and Amflo Type 'B'
- Operating pressure for couplings utilizing hose barb connections may be dramatically reduced to that of the hose rating and/or hose end connection combination. Consult hose manufacturer's catalog for hose end connection ratings. If in doubt, test under controlled conditions for suitability to application.
- Dixon cannot assume liability for misapplication of production resulting in equipment down-time, lost production, and/or personal injury including death.
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Pressure Rating||See Product Details|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|