Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: NoTrax
- Model: 825S0310GY
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 2891972
NoTrax 825S0310GY 825 Cushion-Stat w/ Dyna-Shield 3X10 Gray Cushion Stat is a dissipative/anti-static mat made from a NoTrax exclusive Dyna-Shield PVC sponge specially formulated to absorb static electricity keeping sensitive electronic ciView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 19.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-621-2802
Unit of measure: each
Cushion Stat is a dissipative/anti-static mat made from a Notrax exclusive Dyna-Shield PVC sponge, specially formulated to absorb static electricity keeping sensitive electronic circuitry safe from damage. Cushion-Stat with Dyna-Shield is manufactured with a tough protective top layer that increases the strength of the product and provides long lasting wear. The non-directional pebble embossed top surface is easy to clean and provides excellent traction.
Features & Benefits
- Specially compounded PVC sponge formulated to absorb static electricity
- NoTrax exclusive Dyna-Shield top surface manufactured directly into the mat for long lasting protection
- Outperforms competitive products in tear resistance and tensile strength - extends service life by as much as 50%
- Pebble-embossed non-directional top surface for added traction and is easy to sweep clean
- All four sides are beveled to minimize trip hazards
- Testing is per EOS/ESD Association Draft Standard, "Standard for Protection of Electrostatic Discharge
- Susceptible Items = Worksurfaces" EOS/ESD-S4, Draft January 1988
- RTG measured at Moderate and 12% RH, at 10V and 100V = 109 ohms
- Custom lengths available (3', and 4' widths)
- Optional grounding cord available
Available Colors: Brown, Black, Gray, Black/Yellow
- Overall Thickness: 3/8"
- Stock Sizes: 2’x3’, 3’x5’, 3’x10’
- Roll Size: 3’x60’, 4’x60’
- Custom Size: Available in 3’ and 4’ widths (up to 60’)
Sales Tip: Ideal product for basic anti-fatigue and anti-static relief in an office or light-duty application.
Where to Specify: Work station environment that requires anti-fatigue relief while working with delicate circuitry or components.
Shipping Location: Superior Manufacturing Group - Moselle, MS 39459