- BRAND: NoTrax
- SKU: 2892038
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 975S0023GY
NoTrax 975S0023GY 975 Cushion Trax Ultra 2X3Gray Cushion Trax Ultra is engineered to meet the requirements of todays industrial applications and is particularly suited for multi-shift operations in dry work areas. At 3/4^ thick it is part
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Shipping from: See locations
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Weight: 9.3 lb
- UOM: EA
Cushion Trax Ultra is engineered to meet the requirements of today's industrial applications and is particularly suited for multi-shift operations in dry work areas. At 3/4" thick, it is part of the Cushion Trax family of products designed for worker productivity and comfort. The durable vinyl diamond-plate design provides non-directional traction, and is easy to clean. The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing Notrax exclusive UniFusion technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination. All Notrax laminate floor mats come standard with RedStop, a uniquely engineered non-slip backing technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of floor mats on smooth surface flooring such as tile, wood, marble, and treated concrete.
Features & Benefits
- Overall mat thickness is 3/4 inch
- Long-lasting vinyl top surface made from 100% recycled materials
- Diamond-plate surface texture provides added traction
- Combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax exclusive UniFusion technology
- UniFusion bond guaranteed for the life of the mat – See warranty for details
- Sloped beveled edges to reduce trip hazards and allows easy access onto and off of mat
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- RedStop non-slip backing to eliminate mat slippage
- Custom lengths available (2',3', 4' and 5' widths) • Splicing option available for custom widths
Available Colors: Gray, Black, Black/Yellow
- Overall Thickness: 3/4"
- Stock Sizes: 2’x3’, 3’x5’, 3’x12’
- Roll Size: 2’x75’, 3’x75’, 4’x75’
- Custom Size: Available in 2’, 3’, 4’, and 5’ widths (up to 75')
Sales Tip: Diamond plate surface texture provides non-directional slip resistance that’s easy to sweep clean. 3/4" thick version for varying levels of comfort.
Where to Specify: Machine operating stations or multi-shift dry applications needing fatigue prevention and sure footing.
Shipping Location: Superior Manufacturing Group - Moselle, MS 39459