Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: NoTrax
- SKU: 2892054
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 979R0024YB
NoTrax 979R0024YB 979 Saddle Trax 2X75 Yellow/Black Saddle Trax is thicker heavier and stronger - engineered to meet the toughest requirements of todays industrial applications and is particularly suited for multi-shift operations in dry
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 300.0 lb
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Unit of Measure: EA
Saddle Trax is a thicker, heavier and stronger anti-fatigue floor mat, engineered to meet the toughest requirements of today's industrial applications. At a full ONE-INCH thick, it is the ultimate anti-fatigue product maximizing worker productivity and comfort. The durable vinyl diamond-plate design provides non-directional traction, and is easy to clean. The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing Notrax exclusive UniFusion technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination. All Notrax laminate floor mats come standard with RedStop, a uniquely engineered non-slip backing technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of floor mats on smooth surface flooring such as tile, wood, marble, and treated concrete.
Features & Benefits
- Overall mat thickness is a full ONE-INCH
- Long-lasting vinyl top surface made from 100% recycled materials
- Diamond-plate surface texture provides added traction
- Combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax exclusive UniFusion technology
- UniFusion bond guaranteed for the life of the mat – See warranty for details
- Sloped beveled edges to reduce trip hazards and allows easy access onto and off of mat
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- RedStop non-slip backing to eliminate mat slippage
- Custom lengths available (2',3', 4' and 5' widths)
- Splicing option available for custom widths
Available Colors: Gray, Black, Black/Yellow
- Overall Thickness: 1"
- Stock Sizes: 2’x3’, 3’x5’, 3’x12’
- Roll Size: 2’x75’, 3’x75’, 4’x75’
- Custom Size: Available in 2’, 3’, 4’, and 5’ widths (up to 75')
Sales Tip: Use in toughest industrial environments where worker fatigue prevention is most critical. Ideal for multi-shift environments. Full 1" thick version for applications that require additional comfort.
Where to Specify: Any work cell where worker is at the station for prolonged periods of time.
Shipping Location: Superior Manufacturing Group - Moselle, MS 39459